MPhil-PhD in Finance
Minimum Entry Requirements
The applicant should have:
- Attained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, achieving an average grade of not lower than “B”, with a good background in mathematics or statistics;
- Fulfilled any one of the following English Language Proficiency Requirements
- Completed a degree programme with English as medium of instruction, or
- TOEFL iBT 79, or
- IELTS Academic 6.5, or
- GMAT (Verbal 21), or
- Achieved a pass grade in English in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level) or Hong Kong Higher Level Exam, or
- Achieved Level 4 or above in the English Language subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination, or
- Obtained a recognized professional qualification, provided that the examination was conducted in English.
- Taken the GRE General Test or GMAT.
Application for Fall 2021 Admission opens on 15 November 2020 and closes on 15 March 2021. Early application is strongly recommended.
Applicants should apply via the online application system. A non-refundable application fee of RMB300 will be charged.
Application Materials Checklist:
- A copy of bachelor’s and/or master’s degree certificate(s)
- A copy of transcripts
- A copy of TOEFL, IELTS or GMAT score report as evidence of English language proficiency
- A copy of GRE or GMAT score report
- Contact details of at least two referees
- Personal Statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- A writing sample (in English) is encouraged but not required
- Other supporting documents as deemed appropriate
Telephone: (86) 0755 - 2351 8543, 2351 8518
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-12:00 & 13:00-17:30
Address: 6/F, Teaching A, 2001 Longxiang Boulevard, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China