A. 3+X Programs (Application, Credit Transfer)
- Q: When do the 3+X programs usually open for applications?
- Q: Does the Bocconi 3+2 program allow me to take courses across programs in my senior year?
- Q: I am a sophomore and I plan to apply to a 3+X program. Will I still be able to participate in the regular exchange, visiting and summer programs?
- Q: If I attend a 3+X program, will all the credits I took in Year 4 be surely transferred back?
- Q: Will my Year 4 grades from the 3+X program count towards my GPA at CUHK-Shenzhen?
B. 4+X Programs (Application)
- Q: When do the 4+X programs usually open for applications?
- Q: I may need to take one or two more courses in the summer following my senior year to graduate, am I still eligible to apply to a 4+X program?
- Q: What is the difference between applying to a 4+X program and applying on my own to the same program at the same institution?
C. General (Fee, Application Timeline, Eligibility, Screening)
- Q: Do I need to pay any fees when applying to a Combined Degree Program through the School?
- Q: How long does it take to hear the results of my application after I submit it?
- Q: I am in a hurry to receive the admission result, can the School help me to push the partner institution?
- Q: Can I apply for a scholarship or other financial aid from the partner institution if I succeed in enrolling in a X+X program?
- Q: My cGPA is 3.0. Does it mean that I have a low chance of being admitted to any Combined Degree Program?
- Q: What aspects does the School look for when screening the applications internally?
- Q: I plan to transfer to SME from another school. Am I eligible for applying to the SME X+X Program?
- Q: What are the figures of the GPA, applicants and admitted students in previous years?
Please click here to log in with your student account for answers.
Not finding your question?
Current students are welcome to make inquiries to the International Programs Team by email or phone.