Business Case Competition - Student Affairs Office
- Managing and organizing business case competitions is one of the responsibilities of Student Affairs Office.
- To participate in Business Case Competitions, students can apply their knowledge and skills learned from the academic subjects into real-life business cases
- In addition to their outstanding achievements, case competitions participation enables our students to be future business leaders with strong presentation and analytical skills.
- They are more confident with themselves, strong in teamwork and able to apply business knowledge into the practical business world.
Benefits of participating Case Competition
- A platform for students to excel their analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
- They get the opportunity to learn in a high pressure situation involving a real-world scenario.
- To network with and learn from business professionals and other students from different parts of the world.
Case Competition-Global Coverage