CUHK(SZ)-Queensland (The University of Queensland)
Combined Bachelor/Master Program (3+1+1+1)
The CUHK(SZ)-Queensland 3+1+1+1 Program allows undergraduate students who qualify academically to pursue one bachelor’s and two master’s degrees in 6 years.
Students completing this Program will be awarded three degrees:
- CUHK Bachelor of Business Administration,
- Queensland Master of Global Management, and
- One of the 5 Master’s Degrees:
- Aalto Master of Management and International Business
- Bocconi MSc in International Management
- ESSEC Master in Management
- NHH MSc in Economics and Business Administration
- Queen’s Master of International Business
SME students of below majors are eligible to apply for the Program during the third year of study in CUHK(SZ):
- Applied Economics
- Global Business Management
- Marketing and Communication
- Professional Accountancy
Please login to check more details.
The 2020 entry cycle will start in December 2019.
1) Application Schedule (2020 entry) for 2017 cohort
Starting date: December 9, 2019
Closing date: December 13, 2019
2) Internal nomination does NOT mean automatic admission to Queensland. The final decision shall be made by the Admission Officer or the relevant Program Director.
SME International Programs
Hotline: (0755) 2351 8500
Updated: November 17, 2019