1. “Many-To-Many Disjoint Paths in Hypercubes with Faulty Vertices,” (with Xiang-Jun Li, Meijie Ma, and Jun-Ming Xu), forthcoming, Discrete Applied Mathematics.
2. "Pairing Provision Price and Default Remedy: Optimal Two-Stage Procurement with Private R&D Efficiency," (with Jingfeng Lu), R&R, The RAND Journal of Economics.
3. "Optimal Contest Design with Incomplete Information," (with Jingfeng Lu, Ruqu Wang, and Jun Zhang), R&R, Journal of Economic Theory.
4. "The Optimal Allocation of Prizes in Contests with Costly Entry," (with Jingfeng Lu).
5. "Enhancing Effort Supply with Prize-Augmenting Entry Fees: Theory and Experiments," (with Robert G. Hammond, Jingfeng Lu, and Yohanes E. Riyanto).